NFO is a wonderful service

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Baiter
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO is a wonderful service

Post by Baiter »

With all the flames on here. i did have a problem with our BF3 server that couldnt be fixed. and it was not NFO's issue. even though they tried extremely hard to help me. but to blame them for that would be stupid. it was a EA/Dice/Origin issue. which i'm sure a lot of us had felt. every time i needed help i have gotten a response within 10 minutes which is insane and i invite anyone to try and find service like that. any time i have had a stupid question they have been right there to hold my hand to fix it/answer my problems. only time i have had any form of delay is when edge had to look into things for me. but come on lets be honest. 1 person with the work load he has, and normally even he has things up and working within a 3 hr period. good luck getting that from lvl 1 or lvl 2 techs from any other place. most of the people bitching on the flame side of things i think are being unrealistic or just Trolls.

Keep up the GREAT work peeps. we will be around with you for a long time. and hope to have a few more servers running with you very soon. the website and TS are going nowhere!