Buy NFO with student paypal?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
mrzod01
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Buy NFO with student paypal?

Post by mrzod01 »

I have a student paypal, where i can only pay a one time payment with my balance.

Is there a way i can do this monthly, pay per month without auto charges? because my account requires a credit card to do so, which my parents won't let me have for another year or so
Spray
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Buy NFO with student paypal?

Post by Spray »

Our system uses billing agreements through Paypal, one of the stipulations being that Paypal requires a payment source to be attached. One way around this would be to use a prepaid card with us directly, such as a Visa or American Express prepaid card you buy at a retail store, to setup your subscription.

Once you've done this, you can then donate money from Paypal to your account coffer here with us, allowing you to effectively pay by donation. In this way you can rent our services without ever having signed up for a credit card or opened a bank account.
mrzod01
A regular
A regular

Post by mrzod01 »

Spray wrote:Our system uses billing agreements through Paypal, one of the stipulations being that Paypal requires a payment source to be attached. One way around this would be to use a prepaid card with us directly, such as a Visa or American Express prepaid card you buy at a retail store, to setup your subscription.

Once you've done this, you can then donate money from Paypal to your account coffer here with us, allowing you to effectively pay by donation. In this way you can rent our services without ever having signed up for a credit card or opened a bank account.
yea, i have no other way to pay for it lol

I could if there could be like an invoice.

but it has to be those one time payment invoices not a subscribe
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Can you not just make a one time payment exceeding the cost?
Like pay $100 where it pays the server fee and the remainder stays on account for future bills?
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Technically he could just send money to the donations coffer and use that to pay for it but he'd still need to have an active payment source.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!