Pinion or Motdg?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Pinion or Motdg?

Post by ren3gade »

I've been using Pinion. In September, October, December 2013.. I was getting over 2k+ impressions every day from 1 server.

Even since January 2014 hit, I'm getting about 70-100 impressions per day. Pinion support said it is because there are a very low amount of ads running at this time of the year since the holidays are over and the impressions/ads will start raising again within the next couple of weeks in january.

Is this true? How are the impressions at MotdG at this time?

Overall, is MotdG or Pinion the better choice?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Pinion or Motdg?

Post by soja »

I have never used motdg, but I have read Pinion is more reliable with payments and impression counts.

I used pinion in the past, but it caused client crashes, now that they have moved to HTML5 from flash, I might revisit it again.
Not a NFO employee
ren3gade
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Pinion or Motdg?

Post by ren3gade »

soja wrote:I have never used motdg, but I have read Pinion is more reliable with payments and impression counts.

I used pinion in the past, but it caused client crashes, now that they have moved to HTML5 from flash, I might revisit it again.
I switched from Pinion to MOTDGD.

I am now making 3x the amount of revenue with MOTDGD, than I was with Pinion.