Quake 3 Arena versions?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Stonerboner
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Quake 3 Arena versions?

Post by Stonerboner »

Hello,

I'm looking for a new Quake 3 game server provider that will allow me to change the gameversion from 1.32 to 1.31. I am currently renting at gameservers.com and I am happy with their interface and options but not with the extreme lag we've been facing the last half year.

So the question is; is a gameversion switch to 1.31 possible when renting a Quake server at NFO?

Kind regards,

Stonerboner
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Quake 3 Arena versions?

Post by Edge100x »

I don't think I've had a customer ask for 1.31 before, but it should be doable. Customers frequently ask for 1.30 and 1.32.
Stonerboner
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Stonerboner »

In that case; I've just ordered it! Could you please set up the 1.31 version switch for the "FunFraggers" server? funfraggers.game.nfoservers.com is the address.

Thanks a lot!

Stonerboner

PS: There a small community of give or take a 100 old school players that still play 1.31.
Stonerboner
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Stonerboner »

Already did it myself. Pretty straightforward; I like that.