Server Payment/Adding New Source

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
CaptainCats
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server Payment/Adding New Source

Post by CaptainCats »

Hi guys. So my server was disabled due to insufficient funds. So I just changed my source to PayPal (that has money on it) so that I can get the server re-enabled. The trouble is I don't want to wait until the AM tomorrow for NFO to auto-charge my new source. How can I manually charge it? Support is telling me I need to cancel my subscription and restart it. But In the control panel when I hover over that option the wording suggests I'll basically be canceling my server. I don't want to lose my server with all of it's add-ons. So if I do that, will everything still be there? Or is there some way I can get NFO to manually charge my PayPal.

I don't really understand why the subscription thing has to be so elaborate. Why can't I just hit a button that says pay now?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Server Payment/Adding New Source

Post by soja »

Your server should not be immediately deleted upon cancellation, the files should be available for a few days after cancellation(so you can renew).
Not a NFO employee
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Server Payment/Adding New Source

Post by kraze »

The instructions provided are the correct instructions. You need to stop/cancel your subscription so you can restart it. You will not lose your files.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!