Gaming Community name (Help)

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Zombiekiller804
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Gaming Community name (Help)

Post by Zombiekiller804 »

Hello, people of NFO servers community. I am making a request that can be helpful. If anybody by any chance that can give us a good ideas of a Community name. I'm trying to find something that sounds professional. Likewise for example Lemon Punch. I'm putting so much effort into this community as I would like to have a professional name that fits the community perfect. Here are some ideas that could help that tells our hobby.

Gmod Servers coming soon

Server 1# TTT
Server 2# Half-Life Two Roleplay
Server 3# Custom Clockwork game mode to be made

(Later on we will make CS: GO servers)

Please help me with my issues as my brain hurts for thinking so long. Cheers. :)
Zombiekiller804
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Community name support

Post by Zombiekiller804 »

Hello, people of NFO servers community. I am making a request that can be helpful. If anybody by any chance that can give us a good ideas of a Community name. I'm trying to find something that sounds professional. Likewise for example Lemon Punch. I'm putting so much effort into this community as I would like to have a professional name that fits the community perfect. Here are some ideas that could help that tells our hobby.

Gmod Servers coming soon

Server 1# TTT
Server 2# Half-Life Two Roleplay
Server 3# Custom Clockwork game mode to be made

(Later on we will make CS: GO servers)

Please help me with my issues as my brain hurts for thinking so long. Cheers.