Chivalry medieval warfare

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Haagsemaffia
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Chivalry medieval warfare

Post by Haagsemaffia »

Hey guys i got a server with 8 slots on chivalry mw now i want to add the map hordetown. steamid=267213779 i want my server to start with this map i don't know how to add it, a detailed step for step guide would be highly apreciated. also all the other hordetown server that run hordetown only have 6 slots i don't know anything about the map not running with more players you might do.
thnx in advance and have a wonderfull day. NFO all the way :D
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Chivalry medieval warfare

Post by Vanderburg »

If you open a request with us from the Help! tab of your game server control panel, we can add the proper parameter to the startup line of your game server to retrieve this map from the Workshop for you.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Easiest way is to add the command line to your server and then restart the server. Add this to the command line.

-sdkfield=267213779
sandman.dreams
New to forums
New to forums

Post by sandman.dreams »

Hi guys. I've been enjoying the new server very much, NO MORE LAG!!!!

I play a horde mod called sandcastle.... but i want to add the official horde maps "TO2-HordeTown" and "TO2-Crypts" to my server as well.

My startup line looks like this "TO2-Horde_Sandcastle_p?maxplayers=8?steamsockets"

It works great, but I just can't get hordetown and crypts to work. I add them to the maplist but it says 'map doesn't exist or is disabled' whenever i try to switch over to either one.

I can use "create game" from main menu or the console to start a offline game. I found an SDK for HordeTown (still didnt get it to work) but couldnt find one for Crypts.

Could you please help me to add these two maps to the server? Also I'd like a full wipe of the my server. I tried to add a bunch of horde mods, and even though I erased the sdks, and the entries on the "MapList=xxx", and restored to a previous version, they still show up on the 'Votemap' ingame menu list
sandman.dreams
New to forums
New to forums

Post by sandman.dreams »

The solution to the problem if it says "map doesn't exist or is disabled" when using the mapvote in game menu option (usually affects the TO2 maps) is to login as admin (open console with `/~ key, type "adminlogin YourPassword") and to use the admin change map command (open console, type "adminchangemap TO2-Crypts")

Voila!! Enjoy!