Day of infamy - Auto team balance

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
DeLong
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Day of infamy - Auto team balance

Post by DeLong »

Looking for a way to unbalance the teams on my server in MP mode not COOP.

I.E. if i wanted all 32 slots to be on one team i could. or 16 on one 16 on the other, etc.

ive tried adjusting the server cfg
and a gamemode CFG for frontline

mp_autoteambalance 0 <--- this command doesn't work, when included in server cfg and when used with rcon

Any help would be great thanks!
Holmes
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Day of infamy - Auto team balance

Post by Holmes »

He is utilizing my exact configs (Which work since we collectively tested this yesterday on the Camp Blanding map on Frontline). There were 3 of us on the Allied team with no issues and no one was automatically moved via auto balance.

Not sure why he is experiencing this. I recommended he stop by and submit a ticket with NFO and see where they could guide him and they guided him here.

If anyone has any suggestions please we are eagerly looking for a solution. I'm out of options on this one as I gave him my exact working configs and all he did was change the RCON password and server name.

Not sure what the issue is. Thank you!
DeLong
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Day of infamy - Auto team balance

Post by DeLong »

Also just found that

mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_limmitteams

and one other command are unknown commands on my server when using rcon

Unknown command "mp_autoteambalance"
L 02/06/2017 - 19:54:30: rcon from "74.193.164.4:53001": command "mp_autoteambalance 0"