PUBG Dedicated Servers

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

PUBG Dedicated Servers

Post by stryfe »

I've noticed a couple other providers advertise that they will be doing dedicated PUBG servers, is this something you guys will be doing as well?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: PUBG Dedicated Servers

Post by Edge100x »

If the dedicated server files become publicly available, we'll definitely work on it.

If they don't become publicly available, the developer would need to provide them to us. Let them know you like us and want us to be a part of it!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

One of the reasons I have not bothered to buy this game is the fact it does not appear that public servers will be made available. Those that are advertising are probably hopeful it will happen. I would not hold my breath though.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Sometimes a developer will allow the same companies that host its "official" servers also sell servers to clients, either as official or unofficial servers, and either directly or through the developer's site. That could be what's happening here, but I do not have any visibility into it.

PUBG hasn't responded to our email or tweet. If they do have a restricted set of companies that have been picked to sell servers, a lot of gamers would need to contact them to try to convince them we're worth talking to.
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

This is the way that games are going, moving away from communities hosting their own servers to tailoring to the twitch and youtube personalities. If you don't have a large enough presence with either then you are not worth their time.
RadioActiv
New to forums
New to forums

Post by RadioActiv »

No clue if this is still true, but a few weeks ago I looked into renting one, the only "custom" servers seem to be given to high profile streamers by the devs.

I would guess that the whole "other hosts advertise they *will* have servers" is the same as BF1 when a lot of lower level hosts were trying to bluff on that too.
stryfe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by stryfe »

That part is true about the huge streamers, they can setup all kinds of neat custom sessions. It seems more and more that companies are moving away from the communities hosting their own servers to more 'cloud' based session servers.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

And another reason why I have stopped buying games and supporting developers. If they do not support us, I will not support them.
PowersGaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by PowersGaming »

Friend of mine posted this link in the PUBG forums yesterday. I sent them an email this morning asking if it was legit; ie do they have an agreement with PUBG ? No word yet, but interesting that they would run this page right ?

https://www.survivalservers.com/service ... legrounds/
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

No. And they are not hosting servers and most likely will not be in the future.
PUBG game server hosting is not yet available.
We will update this page as more information becomes available.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Make sure to let the developer know that you'd like us to be able to run servers, either way :).