Insurgency Sandstorm

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Fatty
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Insurgency Sandstorm

Post by Fatty »

Thank you, it's working now. The program was also asking for a "query port" which is the same of Rcon port.

One more thing: the devs have recently added a new ruleset to set competitive mode. It should be launched by adding "-Ruleset=CompetitiveTheater" to the server batch file. Can we have an option to use this in the "Easy setup" tab?
Thank you.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I've added an option based on your description now. I hope that the developer switches to using options in files (in an orderly way) -- it's cleaner and easier to maintain.
Fatty
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Fatty »

Edge100x wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:28 am I've added an option based on your description now. I hope that the developer switches to using options in files (in an orderly way) -- it's cleaner and easier to maintain.
Yeah, options in .ini files whould be better, but your implementation seems to work. Thank you for the fast support