Hell Let Loose

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
GodOfWonders
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Hell Let Loose

Post by GodOfWonders »

I see that it is in EA and the developers have closed off hosting to select companies as they continue development on it. After seeing DOI and Battallion 1944 communities lose backing rather quickly I'm hesitant to buy HLL but there seems to be a lot of interest for it in the community, so maybe this one will have a better player base. If the developers finally allow for GSP's to host this game is it one on NFO's list of games to look at. If it is I would definitely be inclined to get the game and host a server with the mapping community I'm a part of. I know demand has to be there and the server files have to be released I was just wondering if it was on NFO's radar at all.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Hell Let Loose

Post by TimeX »

It is on our list of games to look at, though it may be a problem if EA is restricting access. We'll have to see how things go with it.
TimeX
GodOfWonders
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by GodOfWonders »

Thanks TimeX. I was just curious. The developers seem to be restricting access during EA to keep a close eye on bugs during development. When it fully releases it looks like they may release the files for GSP's but who knows these days.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Ah, I misunderstood what you meant by EA. I was thinking Electronic Arts, a game publisher, not Early Access, which seems to be what you meant. Electronic Arts has been known to restrict some things to a great extent, which was my reason for concern.
TimeX
GodOfWonders
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by GodOfWonders »

haha no sorry. Early Access is what I meant. If it was EA I wouldn't even look at it tbh. Too many fees and restrictions involved with them anymore. The developers of HLL sound like they are only restricting for early access but only time will tell.
FAST
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FAST »

Hi

I am bumping this thread to see if hosting this game is a possibility (on the order page). It has been quite some time.