Refund?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
ZipCrash
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Refund?

Post by ZipCrash »

Wow this is crazy. We are getting crazy lag, 3 of our members lag really bad when the whole server isn't lagging, maps are messed up, and server keeps crashing. Can we just get a refund? It's been 3 days since we bought the server and the first two were free right? I hate to go with somebody else. You guys have nice people on your staff but this server is horible. Please refund me. :cry:
-ZipCrash (Leader/Founder of SOTF)

Clan Server IP: 207.44.194.90:27016
ZipCrash
A regular
A regular

Post by ZipCrash »

I would rather not go with somebody else but this is annoying and we are already starting to loose the small ammount of regs we had.

Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Ok, you should email me about these issues, since they are very specific to your server. No one else is currently having crashes, map problems, or lag that I am aware of, out of 160+ total servers.

I highly recommend that you read the lag FAQ (http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... nt=faq-lag). Also, random server crashes are always due to server plugins. What have you changed since we originally installed your server?
ZipCrash
A regular
A regular

Post by ZipCrash »

I installed ChickenMOD and just removed but the map cs_italy is still messed up. Everything else seems to be fine right now. Sorry for being so quick to want a refund. :?

MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

Sounds like you forgot to add the line in the meta pulgins.ini file to load the chicken_mm.dll

ChikenMod has a dll file for metamod which needs a line in the metamod pulins.ini file and there is also a script file for AdminMod which need to be entered in the Adminmods plugin.ini file.

Also the .dll and .amx files need to be in the correct directories.

Granted i am asumeing that this the problem. :)
ZipCrash
A regular
A regular

Post by ZipCrash »

yea I did, it didn't work.

BTW thanks for being patient with me guys. I get excited and carried away easly. :?