Help with C-panel

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
LaNRoVeR
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Help with C-panel

Post by LaNRoVeR »

Ok, I just bought a server like 15 minutes ago I wanted to set up the title of the server. I did that, but how long does it take to go into affect. I keep refreshing and see no change I've also tried joining the server and I can't get in. I set my password up and everything threw c-panel so I can get in and it still won't let me and theres no live 24/7 help here which sucks considering its expensive already just to purchase a server here you'd like to think you could atleast join up right away with no real hassles : \
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Did you forget to restart the server after you changed it?

If you use the Easy setup page, it reminds you of this.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Help with C-panel

Post by bOoya »

LaNRoVeR wrote: theres no live 24/7 help here which sucks considering its expensive already just to purchase a server here you'd like to think you could atleast join up right away with no real hassles : \
Actually there is, we use IRC for live support and you can find someone there at pretty much every hour. :)
http://rentalforums.nuclearfallout.net/ ... php?t=1130
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We also answer emails almost 24/7, keep that in mind as well.

We are very well known for our extreme levels of support. Both quality and quantity. It's pretty much agreed that we blow away other GSPs, even the ones with phone support.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I've now changed the Easy setup page so that it implements the following changes immediately:

* Anything in the "Basic settings" section
* Anything in the admin mod section
* AMX Mod X admins
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

Edge100x wrote:I've now changed the Easy setup page so that it implements the following changes immediately:

* Anything in the "Basic settings" section
* Anything in the admin mod section
* AMX Mod X admins
so how does that work..does it restart itself?