New Server Need Players! 18 SLOT ATL

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
honpre88
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New Server Need Players! 18 SLOT ATL

Post by honpre88 »

Well i just got a new NFo server , 18 SLOT ATL location w/ ping accel and High CPU Priority, it was actually a Valentine's Day Present (She's the Shit) but anyways ,

I NEED regular's, I have Full Access to another NFo server wit exact same hookups that i try to use for advertising but its not enough and I was wondering if any of you other renter's would mind sending some my way or telling me how u got your server established with players. I know the connection can attract some newbies but im looking for regular's there will be admin given to constant players in the server or even to other renter's who give me a hand i m not bashful when it comes to giving admin as long as there is no abuse

Server IP - 64.94.238.34:27015 The Blazing Ground [ #Team.Blaze ]
SLots :18
ACCELERATED w/ High CPU Priority

My AIM is honpre88 < ======== BOTH R ALWAYS SIGNED ON
MSN : honpre88@hotmail.com
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

It can take some time for player numbers to get up, give it a week or so and it should start filling up. Nice Vday present. :wink:
TimeX
claytonbigsby
New to forums
New to forums

Post by claytonbigsby »

send people my way to.just got mine up on saturday.
claytonbigsby
New to forums
New to forums

Post by claytonbigsby »

da pimp shak. 64.94.100.56:27015.high priority,accelerated.22 player
kalel
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kalel »

depends on what kind of maps you run we whent from a 1.6 server from a diffrent company to NFO CS:S and that very night we opend we where kicking ppl out so clan members could get in.
claytonbigsby
New to forums
New to forums

Post by claytonbigsby »

i run pretty much any map.
kalel
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kalel »

there is always room for one more surver runing custom maps there are a billion servers out there that run stock maps or maps that are like stock maps.. I.E. Assult 2005 or what ever.. custom maps like de_batman de_wayofthegun ect are few and far between
xwinterfresh
A regular
A regular

Post by xwinterfresh »

Fun plugins, don't admin abuse TOO much. its just fun to slap your clan members and not the public people. Some mods like [ Bhop, war3, superhero, etc.] Don't yell out in your mic everytime you die. that should make some people stay in your server.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

I always slap people who are camping when they are supposed to be planting the bomb, or getting the hostages, ect.