Last Man Bets

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
turd furgeson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Last Man Bets

Post by turd furgeson »

Ok After searching for this damn file for weeks I found it. Anyone have any idea how to install a plugin? If you do please give me a step by step as I ride the short bus to school.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

*First step is compiling it. You can read about that here.
*Next step is uploading it to your server in the amxmodx/plugins/ folder. (assuming thats the mod you're using)
*Finally, open the file "addons/amxmodx/config/plugins.ini" in you file manager and add the line: lastmanbets.amxx
note: its really "nameofplugin.amxx" but im pretty sure this particular plugin has the the name, lastmanbets.
The plugin will be running the next time the map changes on the server. :)
Remember, we're always here if you run into a wall somewhere.
turd furgeson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by turd furgeson »

I'm still messing something up because its not working. I'm assuming that this install should be no different than the chicken one I did. Is there any way you can look at my files? Another helper did that for me. Sorry for the noobness here but I learn something everytime I go through this. I try not to bug you guys unless I cant find anything in the forums myself.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

I need your server's identifier and a link to the plugin in question.
kalel
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kalel »

you might also include what version of amx you are running if you have a old amx like .15 or .16 then u will need to find the compiler for that version witch isn't hard to do. if u have 1.0 then you can easily use the web compiler on the amx site if you have a older version go to sourceforge.net and look up amx .16 or what ever version u have
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

thats why we provide compilers for the more common versions of amxx/adminmod :wink: .
kalel
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kalel »

what versions? what verson do u curtnly install when u order ur server?
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

As of 2/19/05 our default installs are:
AmxmodX v1.0
StatsMe v2.8.3
HLGuard v1.7
Adminmod v2.50.60
turd furgeson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by turd furgeson »

Im not sure what versions I have but I'm pretty sure I have both adminmod and AMX. I didnt put them on there nuclearfallout did it for me. The name of the server is one .BAD. server
kalel
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kalel »

You Have

Admin Mod 2.50.59
AMX Mod X 1.0

if you did as bOoya posted it should work. if you did all that and it dose not work type in consol

amx_plugins

and it will give you a list of all the plugins and tell u wich one's didn't load alot of times it will say "Bad Load" in any case if any other problems occure you can always post here... between the NFO guys and me I'm shure we can get it working...
turd furgeson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by turd furgeson »

Ok I'm just lazy, I dont understand this compile thing or file crap. If any of you admins here fix this crap for me Ill paypal you $5 for your time. Mail me back if interested. ninja_crack_dealer@yahoo.com
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

ok Im fixing it up right now, it should be working next map after cs_office_cz. No paypal needed

The amxmodx site web compiler when you click on "get plugin" should work to compile the plugins you want. Only a few plugins need to be compiled manually on the amxx site. When you click on get plugin, you save and download the amxx version of the plugin. Then follow the directions above provided by booya after the compile part
-Nick
turd furgeson
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by turd furgeson »

OMG IT WORKS!!! Serioulsy I would feel much better if you would let me hook you up. Buy some beer and let me feel better for you helping me out!!