My servers

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My servers

Post by Vampire Hunter X »

I dont know why but my source server is down for no reason right now i didnt install anything at all.I have a 1.6 server and it had a lot of problems sometimes i couldnt access the control panel at all then theres a few times when all the LA servers went down then another time when the server gets all glitchy.Now my source server is down for no reason.In my clan there is a vote going on asking if they like the servers we have now.
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Also some of my members live close to the server but they get lag spikes out of no where.
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

I do like your guys service but for everything else.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

These are not common problems.

If you have individual server issues like this, email us at rentals@nuclearfallout.net. We can help you peg down what is causing the problem, but not if you don't let us know about them.

Also make sure to check the Events tab to see if we have more general information there as far as outages. For instance we recently had DDoS' in LA that affected many servers there, and we posted about it in Events.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It looks like your servers are in SJ, actually.

We haven't had any problems at all in SJ, and it's a new location. We also don't have any other CS:S servers that have been crashing there. This tells me that you need to take a look at your server plugins. If you need help with this, please contact us in IRC.
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

Are all of your "members" on the same ISP? If they are have them do a tracert and post them.
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

Corrections: you should email them to NFo