Server issues with control panel and clan server

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Jester
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server issues with control panel and clan server

Post by Jester »

I have some wierd issues with my control panel. I can access it but when trying to go into filemanager the info in the right part of the screen wont show up. Also the Server health says "The system health could not be determined at this time. Please contact us so we know about it!" ... Anyone else having this prob.. or any ideas on fixes? This is for RpS.nuclearfallout.net:27015 and RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015

I am also still having issues with RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015. when trying to join I keep timing out and I am not the only one. I know Acura said he could join and idled for about 5 minutes but I would request that it is tested again.. I have practices and matches that are coming up and could really use some help getting it back up and running. I have not had access to that server since the update on.. sat night/morning..

Ty for updating stuff and I understand with updates somethings change but the server was running great before these updates. Hlgaurd is all up to date that rocks. adminmod should be up to date on rcs but rps it needs a update sometime which is another horror story since I havent been able to access my ftp on that server :( fun fun

Hope for resolve soon
TY
Jester
What can I do for you today? :)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I have some wierd issues with my control panel. I can access it but when trying to go into filemanager the info in the right part of the screen wont show up. Also the Server health says "The system health could not be determined at this time. Please contact us so we know about it!" ... Anyone else having this prob.. or any ideas on fixes? This is for RpS.nuclearfallout.net:27015 and RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015
Hmm, the backdoor on your machine may be having problems. I'll go check that out.
I am also still having issues with RcS.nuclearfallout.net:27015. when trying to join I keep timing out and I am not the only one. I know Acura said he could join and idled for about 5 minutes but I would request that it is tested again.. I have practices and matches that are coming up and could really use some help getting it back up and running. I have not had access to that server since the update on.. sat night/morning..
Ok, what is your server login name for the control panel? Please email that to us ;). Also, the new HLDS breaks several plugins (such as axn_mm) and a few people have had to troubleshoot by removing them one at a time until they find the broken one; this may apply to you as well. I will check it out when I get back tonight for you, if you wish.
Ty for updating stuff and I understand with updates somethings change but the server was running great before these updates. Hlgaurd is all up to date that rocks. adminmod should be up to date on rcs but rps it needs a update sometime which is another horror story since I havent been able to access my ftp on that server fun fun
Admin mod should actually be up-to-date on all servers now, as we were forced to upgrade it along with the new HLDS.
Jester
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Jester »

alright I emailed you the info John please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
What can I do for you today? :)