Looking for a New Game Server Company

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
sonek00
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Looking for a New Game Server Company

Post by sonek00 »

We currently have another company.. Whos' name will remain unknown.. And lets just say that there service is .... well how can I put it... there simply is none. We have a CS:S server and been down for about 72 hours and counting with little to no response from that company.....

So now for my Questions.
1) service is a huge issue with us. what is your response time with issues with your servers?

2)What is a normal resolve time with issues on the servers?

3)How about help with installing 3rd party mods or map?
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

We like to think that our service level is the standard for the Industry, we provide that service via these forums, a live IRC channel and a live chat button in the control panel for your use. If those methods of communication fail, we are always available by email.
We try to resolve problems while you wait in either the IRC channel or in the live support channel. Sometimes routing issues take a while to be fixed, but it's usually handled on the same night.
We provide some support for three party plugins, but it's limited to the ones that we find are stable and don't require a huge amount of time to install. Some third party plugs are just too time consuming for us to attempt. We're up front about that with you.
eLectrix
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by eLectrix »

I've been here a year and half. I've never used live chat and used IRC support twice. Any problems I've had I addressed through email and they were resolved in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. If you look through the testimonials I have written, they express in detail how far this company goes to keep you happy - to the extent of adding hardware just for my benefit.

-A Happy Customer :)
FlyingMongoose
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FlyingMongoose »

To'mas wrote:We like to think that our service level is the standard for the Industry
Go ahead and think it, but in my opinion, NFO is WAY above and beyond!

The 1 feature you've requested (on the fly mod switching) I'm not sure to what extent this may be supported, it may not be I've never looked into it.

But other than that 1 (possibly) missing feature, this is the best host there is...period.
Fyrmn472
A regular
A regular

Post by Fyrmn472 »

I have to agree!!! NFO is FAR above any in way of service and quality!

I have had servers from:

- Recongamer
- Escaped Turkey (get what you pay for)
- Art of War
- NFO

We don't plan on going anywhere! You wonn't be diappointed sonek00
hardcore
New to forums
New to forums

Post by hardcore »

I am lucky to have come upon Nuclear fallout to begin with. Cs server for 1.5 years now and I havn't questioned it once.

NFO is the best<period>