cancellation?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
cORPSE mAKER
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

cancellation?

Post by cORPSE mAKER »

how do i cancel my server subscription? i am switching web hosts and no longer need the nuclear fallout.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Click on this link here, login and go to details of the active subscription with us. In there you should find a cancel link. You should receive a receipt via email to your paypal email that its successfully cancelled. You will also see a notice on your control panel with us.
-Nick
zdc
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by zdc »

I myself might have to cancel my subscription until I get paid a few days later. I am assuming that when I cancel my server will keep running until the subscription renew date then go down. Is this correct?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

zdc wrote:I myself might have to cancel my subscription until I get paid a few days later. I am assuming that when I cancel my server will keep running until the subscription renew date then go down. Is this correct?
Yes, thats correct.
-Nick
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Also, if you cancel and are not able to sign back up before the month expires, your settings will be retained for two weeks after your server is disabled. During that time frame, if you need a resubscription link, we could provide you one through email that would immediately restore your server when activated.