PayPal subscription billing time change

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Hikaru Zero
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

PayPal subscription billing time change

Post by Hikaru Zero »

Hey NFO.

Due to lacking finances, we had to cancel our server subscription, but now we're back and ready to get another server again. :D

However, it's now partway into the month, and we would greatly prefer to have the billing time set as the 1st of each month.

Is there any way you can set up the subscription so that we only pay for the remaining 23 days of this month, and then are automatically billed the full amount on the 1st of each month from there on out? I know how religiously you check this forum and respond so I'll check this forum very often tonight so we can get this going. ;)

(And by the way -- as of this post, there are exactly one thousand, three hundred and thirty seven (1337) threads on this board. Go NFO! :D)
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

You would need to ask us about this via email. rentals @nuclearfallout.net
Sorry for the slow reply today - finals week :( .
Hikaru Zero
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Hikaru Zero »

Not a problem!

This was actually already resolved, thanks to Nick on the IRC channel, and Tom who is behind the keyboard at rentals@nuclearfallout.net.

I think I'm gonna post a sweet testemonial. ^_^ Thanks again to all your help and awesomeness.