Demo won't download

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
TBAPb
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Demo won't download

Post by TBAPb »

Hello Nuclear Fallout.First of all,I have to say that your service and your servers are great,even better than Griffinrun that we used before for less money..But,one thing that GR had that I wish you had,was the tech guy on AIM who I could talk to any time and he would help me with any issues..Since GR died he's now "unemployed" may be you could hire him? DanGriffinRun is his AIM screenname.
I had an issue with couple of serverside demos on the server.When I tried to download them I got the following error:
" 501 Cannot RETR. Cannot open file "/Demos/1-22-2007-(19-53)-DM-Goliath-acid{6lo}-p00fy_Ll4m4°{6lo}-6loremix-6lobal-Danzørz`®-vs-thrive-primal-TBAPb-lgISdigitalspeedin.demo4". The system cannot find the file specified "
I wonder what the cause and solution of this issue could be.Thank in advance.
Matthew
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

Did you try using the little "livechat" button in the control panel?