Control Panel problems

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Control Panel problems

Post by crab »

Has anyone had problems with their control panel and been able to fix it? I can log into my control panel just fine but when I go to the file manager, it either doesn't display any files or it doesn't display the files on my server. I thought it was a java problem but I have my java working perfectly fine now. Edge, I know you've logged into it and it works for you but it doesn't work for me. I'd really like to get it working cause it is a lot nicer to do things to server through the control panel than through ftp.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Hmm, so it used to work right for you, and now it doesn't?

Are there particular times of day when it doesn't work right? Particular days of the week?
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

Yes it used to work. Since it has stopped working there has been no time that it has worked. It seems that it is just the file manager that doesn't work because I can log into it fine and use the other functions, like restarting the server.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

That's rather odd. Can you email us about it so we can get your identifier?