Merging over...

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Encrypted_God
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Merging over...

Post by Encrypted_God »

First I wanted to say Hello. Second, I would like give you a brief intro about my history. I am a Freelance Computer tech with experience that stems back in 1998. I've rented numerous game servers with ONE good experience. I am in the process (as I am typing this) on discontinuing my service from Defconservers.com

I feel there is no need to vent my very bad experience with them here. It's not fair to you all. However I will say that they are horrible and it's been nothing but a lag struggle with them!! So instead I will ask you, NFO, to honor my merge from Defcon to you. My game of choice will be ArmA-II. I hope you will provide me with excellence and performance that we all as gamers need and expect.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Merging over...

Post by TimeX »

Well, I'll spare you a sales pitch, but I'll alleviate some concerns you may have. As you likely saw, we do host Arma2 here. We also have a very knowledgeable and fast staff to help with any problems if they come up and back everything up with a performance guarantee that no one else can match.

Don't take my word for it. though. Right here in this forum we have a testimonial and flames section so you can see the good and bad comments customers have to say about us.
TimeX
Encrypted_God
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Encrypted_God »

Yeah, I skimmed through some. However, I can read until my eyes bleed but the final word will be my own. I do likely to read people's responses but as we all know, no one can please everyone. Thank you very much for your reply. Please save me from the hell I'm in with Defcon

°This message is being sent via The Droid-X™
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

As a person who has used and played on many NFO servers I can say you are in good hands. Very good hands!
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Encrypted_God
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Encrypted_God »

Thank you

° This message is being sent via the Droid-X™