My NFo wish list

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Post by crab »

Well I pay $7.50 for a 10 slot server, so $10.00 for a 15 or 20 slot seems reasonable. One thing you might consider is a discount for those renting a server from you because you could include the vent and server fee together in one paypal subscription.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

crab wrote:omg i'm so excited i can hardly stand it. I hope it's not more than what i'm paying now.

Now if you get HLSW I'd be happier than a puppy with two peters!
HLSW? rofl thats free :D Im guessing you mean HLTV, ya I believe HLTV would be great, especially maybe we start hosting the servers instead of stupid gamedaemons for CPL haha

their hltv server suck, well what can you expect, there was 10,000 people watching the cpl finals in the summer
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

yeah, i meant HLTV but no edit button but i figured people would know what i meant.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yep, I got it ;)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

crab wrote:Well I pay $7.50 for a 10 slot server, so $10.00 for a 15 or 20 slot seems reasonable. One thing you might consider is a discount for those renting a server from you because you could include the vent and server fee together in one paypal subscription.
The only problem with combining them is that administration becomes a hassle if the renter wants to cancel one and not the other. :?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I agree with edge, some people may decide they dont want the ventrilo server anymore, but they really do need the gameserver....

such a pain to send out new paypals, free days and whatnot.
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

yeah that's true. I mentioned it because it is something I've seen other providers doing. Basically they package things together so you get a bit of a discount if you purchase vent, hltv or web hosting with your server.