ftp info lost?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
specialk
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

ftp info lost?

Post by specialk »

I can no longer ftp into my server after the hard drive crashed on the old one. battle.nuclearfallout.net is the ftp IP. User was battle. PM me for the previous password or please reset it to the previous password if you have it stored somewhere.
When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it is "MonsterKill", In Quake3 it is "Excellent", in Counter-Strike it is "Kicked by console"
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by master_cyph3r »

Best to email rentals@nuclearfallout.net about FTP problems like this ;) faster service then the forums.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

master_cyph3r wrote:Best to email rentals@nuclearfallout.net about FTP problems like this ;) faster service then the forums.
Ditto :)

I am not sure why your ftp pass would be different or lost :o

make sure you have the right password, if you can log into control panel, or just not ftp? some people have had issues getting into ftp, but can get into control panel.

Also, are you accessing the ftp via a 3rd party program or using IE version of FTP, by simply clicking on the link in file manage on the control panel.

Thanks

Nick
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Simply change the password in your control panel ;)