70% off coupon

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
flamedog95
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

70% off coupon

Post by flamedog95 »

hey guys, i got a coupon in the mail for another company's servers and to do my good deed for christmas I'm telling you guys so you can save money. the code is for 70% off any of there servers and it says if you send in a support ticket you can extend it to 3 months. the code is "MerryChristmas!" xD
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: 70% off coupon

Post by Edge100x »

I see that you are new to the forum. No advertisements for other companies' servers here, please. (Though I am guessing that you came here as part of a viral marketing effort, in which case, you may never come back to see this.)

That's likely not actually a very deal, either, unfortunately. Anything that seems "too good to be true" usually is, and that's particularly likely with a steep discount like this. From what you said, I already see one huge limitation -- that the discount isn't grandfathered, unlike all of ours. Moving your community to a company that won't make a good long-term host would be a bad idea.
nutz
A regular
A regular

Post by nutz »

70% off of a crappy server!...yay!
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Of course 70% off first month, and once your committed, enjoy the higher rates afterwards.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Ironman44
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Ironman44 »

pfffffftttttttt
Colt
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Colt »

Yeah, i know some guys that went with a discount server company. Their server ranks below 6000 due to crashes and the lack of support.

You get what you pay for.
Clay52
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Clay52 »

Yeah 70% more issues, 70% less support, .....70% uptime than NFO yeah that's the ticket (John Lovitz voice :twisted: )

I'll stick with what I have thank you 8)