I wanna add some player slots to my server~~

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
LadYRaiN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I wanna add some player slots to my server~~

Post by LadYRaiN »

Hello~~! I have a 12 player server~~I wanna add 4 more player slots to my server~~ How can I pay? I paid my server for 4 months by money order before. Now I can use paypal to pay for player slots~~~Plz tell me how should I pay~~~? Thx~~~
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

simply go to the order form and order the server the way you want it, but this time, boost the size to 16 player.

when the paypal comes in, ignore it.

Remember to send an email to rentals@nuclearfallout.net stating that you are wanting to reconfigure your server.

That is it, John/Edge will send your new paypal link to you via email and notify you when your server is now 16 player.

Enjoy :)
LadYRaiN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by LadYRaiN »

I have sent an email,but no one replied...sad...
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I assume you meant "no one replied yet". We always reply, it just isn't always the normal, extremely short turnaround -- especially in the morning/afternoon when we work at our normal jobs.

My normal job is the Army, as I am deployed to Ft. Bliss, TX with my Army Reserve unit. We've been here since February and we'll be here until next February.
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

Beats being in Iraq or somewhere else. :?
IRC @ #ruthlesslords on Gamesnet

http://www.ruthlesslords.net

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Sounds like you're an optimist.

The other side of the coin is: A lot of things beat it, too.

Personally, I'm a defensive pessimist.
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

Yeah well, I think I was just thinking of the alternatives. Kinda like the lesser of two evils I guess. Having to be at Ft. Bliss is better than having to be fighting or in another country. While there may be other places you'd rather be or things you'd rather be doing, where your at beats the alternatives. Pessimist/Optimist? I dont really know, I just know I try to find the brighter side of things.

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Yep, that's the definition of optimist. In the classic glass scenario, you'd see it as half-full. As a defensive pessimist, I'd see it as half-empty but be making plans to fill it.

Every time I tell people where I'm stationed, someone pipes up with "at least you're not in the sandbox" or something like that. I've heard it so many times that it doesn't cheer me up (if it ever did).
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

Hmm... Well at least you still have internet access to keep you sane. How bout that one? lol

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Hehe ;)