Natural Selection 2 Dedicated Server

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
silentsushix3
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Natural Selection 2 Dedicated Server

Post by silentsushix3 »

I don't know if you guys are hiring but if you take a loot at my servers in my Nevada datacenter. i am running all 24 on a single install of windows 2008 rt with 8 gigs of ram and all are performing without an overclock what so ever. Take a look they are up! They could help you. On my single dedicated server I can run at least 6 maybe 7 24 man servers without any problem! Lemme know if you are still having trouble with the ns2 servers. I have been working night and day non stop for awhile with multiple datacenters and techs until i got it just right. Tick drops but only to around 15 in fights sits at 30. Also the way i have it set up, I am only using 3.4 gbs of ram for 3 full servers.

kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Natural Selection 2 Dedicated Server

Post by kraze »

Hi,

Our normal servers never had any real issue. Those talks you saw above were specifically servers being run from VDS's

I was one of the first to state you don't need overclocked equipment to run this game, you just need good hardware. :D
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!