Red Orchestra 2 / Rising STorm Files

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Red Orchestra 2 / Rising STorm Files

Post by J-English »

trying to figure out where my ROServer.bat file is located.

Anyone know ?
Cheers
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Red Orchestra 2 / Rising STorm Files

Post by Edge100x »

On our managed servers, we do not use a batch file to execute the servers. Instead, we have system services set up.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

Yesterday my server reset itself to ROEntry - Which is a default map (not a playable one)
So i had to Manually CHange the gametrype etc.

I Saw somewere that the Bat file had to be changed A little from preventing the server resetting to RO Entry.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

That should be editable through the server configs themselves. If you are not able to find a way to adjust it, please open a help request and we can assist you further.
TimeX
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

Well originally in the ROgame.ini file it is set as this as default,regardless what map cycle you choose or change in RO2/RS Web Admin.

Code: Select all

[ROGame.ROGameInfo]
bUseMapList=True
ActiveMapCycle=0
GameMapCycles=(Maps=("TE-Apartments","FF-Barracks","CD-Station","TE-Spartanovka","TE-CommissarsHouse","CD-RedOctoberFactory","TE-Gumrak","FF-Station","CD-PavlovsHouse","TE-RedOctoberFactory","CD-Barracks","TE-Station","CD-FallenFighters","FF-GrainElevator","TE-Barracks","CD-CommissarsHouse","TE-FallenFighters","CD-Gumrak","CD-Apartments","TE-GrainElevator","CD-GrainElevator","TE-PavlovsHouse","CD-Spartanovka"),RoundLimits=(0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0))
TerritoryMaps[0]=(Maps=("TE-Gumrak"))
TerritoryMaps[1]=(Maps=("TE-GrainElevator","CD-GrainElevator","FF-GrainElevator"))
TerritoryMaps[2]=(Maps=("TE-Spartanovka","CD-Spartanovka"))
TerritoryMaps[3]=(Maps=("TE-FallenFighters"))
TerritoryMaps[4]=(Maps=("TE-Apartments","CD-Apartments","FF-Apartments"))
TerritoryMaps[5]=(Maps=("TE-Station"))
TerritoryMaps[6]=(Maps=("TE-GrainElevator","CD-GrainElevator","FF-GrainElevator"))
TerritoryMaps[7]=(Maps=("TE-Spartanovka","CD-Spartanovka"))
TerritoryMaps[8]=(Maps=("TE-CommissarsHouse"))
TerritoryMaps[9]=(Maps=("TE-Apartments","CD-Apartments","FF-Apartments"))
So i was told to configure it in ROgame.ini to my own setting which i did ,Also in Web admin too.
My setting :

Code: Select all

bUseMapList=True
ActiveMapCycle=3
GameMapCycles=(Maps=("FF-Apartments","FF-Barracks","FF-GrainElevator","FF-MamayevKurgan","FF-Station","FF-Stalingradkessel_MCP"),RoundLimits=(2,2,2,2,2,2))
FirefightMaps[0]=(Maps[0]="FF-Apartments",Maps[1]=,Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
FirefightMaps[1]=(Maps[0]="FF-Barracks",Maps[1]=,Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
FirefightMaps[2]=(Maps[0]="FF-GrainElevator",Maps[1]=,Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
FirefightMaps[3]=(Maps[0]="FF-MamayevKurgan",Maps[1]=,Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
FirefightMaps[4]=(Maps[0]="FF-Stalingradkessel_MCP",Maps[1]=,Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
FirefightMaps[5]=(Maps[0]="FF-Station",Maps[1]=,Maps[2]=,Maps[3]=,Maps[4]=)
PreStartDuration=5
Hopefully that will resolve my issue..so far its good,we will see maybe later today or next day or so if it reverts back to ROEntry.If it does then i will open up a support ticket.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

yup it went back to ROentry today,since my last post on the 25th - ive re changed the gametype again