pc games

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
roessyes
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

pc games

Post by roessyes »

ok im thinking that steam may be a good idea for me but im not sure if i want to be a pc gamer. ive learned that some pc games are compatible with an xbox controller (like dishonored) where as others arent (like mass effect 2). im wondering if ac3, black ops 2, far cry 3 and batman arkham city are xbox controller compatible. also im wondering if blacks op 2 multi-player will use the same servers as it does on xbox 360. i tried looking these up but i went to a few sites and couldn't find it then gave up.
Sim
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: pc games

Post by Sim »

If you look on steam store page for each game, it will say if the game supports a controller. You want look for "Full controller support".
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: pc games

Post by TacTicToe »

OR you could become more pro, drop the noob stick and learn to use a keyboard and mouse. :)

I think even you would have to agree, it is much easier to come to these forums, and post a message using a keyboard, then it would be to try and type everything out, scrolling thru a letter board, using a noob stick. Right? :wink:

Now apply that same common sense and logic to playing PC games, and you will see how much more fun, and easier, it is to play a PC game, using a PC keyboard. Youll be a pro in no time, and learn to hate consoles as much as the rest of us. 8)

Just a thought. :)