create a private game server

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
minaleeny
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

create a private game server

Post by minaleeny »

How do you create a private game server? I want to create a game server for myself, just to get end game items such as armor and weapons and learn all the skills and test them out before I pick a certain class for the real game servers. I don't care if the server can be used by others, I want it for my personal use. How can I do this for games such as Warhammer Online, WoW and Aion. More Aion than any other.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: create a private game server

Post by soja »

You would be best off googling that than asking here. There are a few public programs to do what you want to do, but there's really no point in renting a server or virtual machine to do it.

Keep in mind that these private servers do not have the same game mechanics as retail, so stats like block/parry/crit etc won't function like the real game.
Not a NFO employee