Terraria Update

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
parabellum1982
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Terraria Update

Post by parabellum1982 »

With the new update today, Terraria uses less ram. Any plans to add it to your managed servers?

P.S.
(Im not sure if this gets posted here)
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: Terraria Update

Post by hiimcody1 »

We are going to be running some tests to see if it can run well in our shared environment. If things prove fruitful, I'd expect it to be added. No guarantees though. (DID YOU SEE THE COLORED WATER?!??!)
parabellum1982
New to forums
New to forums

Post by parabellum1982 »

Is there a timetable on when you will know?

You could just set me up a "test" server and i'll let you know if it works.... :)
parabellum1982
New to forums
New to forums

Post by parabellum1982 »

I would like to know if its going to be a few days or weeks, i'm holding off on getting a server with another company because of brand loyalty. I realize there may be more important things for you guys to do, but im drunk right now and figured i should push the issue.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Adding games to our system is never an easy task, unfortunately :/ There is a lot of testing that needs to be done and once that's done we must tweak our system to work with it. Changing the control panel, working with all of our backend systems and testing those takes time.

You may considered an unmanaged VDS for a Terraria server :D
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
parabellum1982
New to forums
New to forums

Post by parabellum1982 »

I thought about an unmanaged, but it would be a high cost for just a terraria server.