Issue with SRCDS

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
reecejeffery
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Issue with SRCDS

Post by reecejeffery »

Hey guys,
I would wonder if you could help me on a few things related to Garry's Mod on my dedi box.
1) I have put DarkRP on the game mode folder, server.cfg and autoexec.cfg but it is not loading.
2)SRCDS isnt loading the server.cg
3) I have done the mount of CSS on the server but it says it is not mounted in game.
Thanks if any one can help.
Reece
(I can provide screenshots if needed)
Bryantdl7
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Issue with SRCDS

Post by Bryantdl7 »

This is a server host's forum. Not a forum for server hosts to ask for help. My personal opinion, get a NFO gmod server, if you plan on hosting a server from your home connection the amount of ddos attacks you will get will completely discourage you. Plus you can have one on one tech support if you have one of their servers.

I don't work for NFO, I own a server with them and am very happy with it, and their support team.

$atanic $pirit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Issue with SRCDS

Post by $atanic $pirit »

I don't see anything that states that reecejeffery is not using nfo service. I could be wrong here, but he could very well be renting a dedicated box from nfo.

You can try to add the config files to start-up line like this and see if that does the trick for you.

Code: Select all

srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm_flatgrass +maxplayers 16 +exec server.cfg +exec autoexec.cfg +exec mount.cfg