Screen Resolution

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
KellyR
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Screen Resolution

Post by KellyR »

I am running an Evochron Legacy server on an unmanaged VPS. I have the server program set to start when the server machine starts. When it does, it covers the entire desktop. However if I start it by double clicking the server program, it will take up about 3/4 of the screen. The server program reports higher frame rates and lower CPU usage when it is in this mode. Screenshots are below.

Started by double clicking the program in Remote Desktop

Started by machine automatically on startup

The only thing I can think of is the screen resolution is different when the Remote Desktop program is closed. Is there any way to correct this as I have the machine restarting once a day at 4:00am Central US time. I've found that servers that go for days and days without restarting can start to lag somewhat.
KellyR
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Screen Resolution

Post by KellyR »

Disregard. I got it fixed.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Screen Resolution

Post by J-English »

post a solution..would help someone if they had a similar issue 8) ..even google search brings up posts from nfo