what do you guys mean by unused bandwidth does not roll over to next month? for the extra bandwidth

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Techno
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

what do you guys mean by unused bandwidth does not roll over to next month? for the extra bandwidth

Post by Techno »

what do you guys mean by unused bandwidth does not roll over to next month? for the extra bandwidth?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: what do you guys mean by unused bandwidth does not roll over to next month? for the extra bandwidth

Post by soja »

Correct. If you have 24TB and you use 10TB, next month you will have 24TB again, not 38TB.

Additional bandwidth also does not rollover, if you pay for an extra 2TB(total 26TB) and you only use 10TB, next month you will still have 26TB.
Not a NFO employee
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: what do you guys mean by unused bandwidth does not roll over to next month? for the extra bandwidth

Post by kraze »

Prepaid bandwidth doesn't necessarily rollover to the next month, but it is almost always added to the next month subscription. So, if you purchase prepaid bandwidth halfway through one month, you'll be paying for it for the current and next month.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!