help here

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
cubanoxs
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

help here

Post by cubanoxs »

why after i connect with REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION and set my game with the bot to run, when i close the Remote DESKTOP the vps freeze and stop working so my char dies, also tried connecting team viewer and then closed the remote desktop and i cant no longer control the vps with the team viewer, basically after the remote control its closed the vps stop working
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: help here

Post by kraze »

Are you just closing the RDP window or actually logging off from the system? If you're just closing the window your programs should continue running.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
cubanoxs
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cubanoxs »

i click the x to exit it and it pop a msg saying i will disconect but my program will continue working, but they dont
barhund
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by barhund »

I'm assuming youre using windows server os... Are your servers running as services or just a program that closes when the machine logs the user off? if you arent able to set them up as services you might want to look into something like firedaemon. Its easy to set up and makes the programs run like services.