Canadian locations?

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
3Fingers
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Canadian locations?

Post by 3Fingers »

What are the chances that you will ever be offering Canadian VPS locations? I would love to add a Toronto server to the four VPS's and TS server we have now with you guys.
$atanic $pirit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Canadian locations?

Post by $atanic $pirit »

Not gonna happen.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

More locations is something that's always on our road map, but opening a new location is a significant undertaking! For now, we recommend clients in Canada use our Seattle, Chicago, or New York locations as they have an excellent connections which most Canadian players find acceptable.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
3Fingers
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 3Fingers »

kraze wrote: For now, we recommend clients in Canada use our Seattle, Chicago, or New York locations as they have an excellent connections which most Canadian players find acceptable.
I have Chicago, New York, Atlanta and Dallas VDS's with you guys and I am very happy with those but I also would like to add a Ontario server but don't want to use any other provider than NFO (have used many, NFO is #1) so it is what it is. Hopefuly some day :)

Thanks for the response.