Mount CSS

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Zelbs
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Mount CSS

Post by Zelbs »

Hi everyone so I'm having a problem mounting CSS to my gmod server it won't mount and I think I need the game on that computer but I don't have it do you know how I could mount it
I use an NFO Virtual Machine.
The topic I read was https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =479856125
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Mount CSS

Post by Edge100x »

You will need to download the CS:S files to your VDS in order to be able to mount them. You can do this using SteamCMD, as you did with Garrysmod. The appid that you will need for CS:S is 232330. Put them in a different folder and then use the mount.cfg file to point to them, as the guide you linked suggests. You will not need to create the mountdepots.txt file.
Zelbs
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Zelbs »

Edge100x wrote:You will need to download the CS:S files to your VDS in order to be able to mount them. You can do this using SteamCMD, as you did with Garrysmod. The appid that you will need for CS:S is 232330. Put them in a different folder and then use the mount.cfg file to point to them, as the guide you linked suggests. You will not need to create the mountdepots.txt file.
So I put the cstrike content on my desktop an put the location of it and it still wont work do you know why?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

What is the content of your file?

It is usually simplest to put it in a folder off of c:\ instead of the desktop, just to keep the pathname short.