Can't Access Some Websites

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
FBZ
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Can't Access Some Websites

Post by FBZ »

I set up my server as a vpn, and it works, but some sites, including the control panel, don't load for me. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks :D
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Can't Access Some Websites

Post by Edge100x »

Do you have firewall rules set up that might be blocking certain valid traffic? Are you able to ping/trace to the websites that you are having problems with?
FBZ
New to forums
New to forums

Post by FBZ »

Edge100x wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 pm Do you have firewall rules set up that might be blocking certain valid traffic? Are you able to ping/trace to the websites that you are having problems with?
I don't have any firewall rules set up, and I cannot ping the websites when I am connected with the VPN. It's strange because I can only use some websites, but I can't access some pages when I'm connected.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'd recommend that you try reconfiguring the VPN from scratch, such as using one of the guides here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11034