Creating a rust server using pufferpanel [99%] Complete

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
brokengears
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Creating a rust server using pufferpanel [99%] Complete

Post by brokengears »

Hello.
So I'm using PufferPanel for linux and they sadly don't support rust.
So in the meantime I've been making a JSON Template for Rust.
I've tested it so far, It makes folders, installs Rust and execute's with parameters. Sadly I'm getting some issues all the way at the end.

I'm running on Debian 8. (LGSM Works but I'm using PufferPanel)

Facepunch.Steamworks Unity: LinuxPlayer
Facepunch.Steamworks Os: Linux
Facepunch.Steamworks Arch: x64
Fallback handler could not load library /var/lib/pufferd/servers/a87d2abc-4994-4c24-a183-cf867ed4342f/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
Fallback handler could not load library /var/lib/pufferd/servers/a87d2abc-4994-4c24-a183-cf867ed4342f/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/x86_64/libsteam_api64.so
Couldn't initialize Steam Server (0)

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Server startup complete
Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 7fb5e6f3d700 -> priority: 1
EasyAntiCheat Scout Shutting Down

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

EasyAntiCheat Server Shutting Down

Now I've searched up this error and users are stating that it's because the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set wrong.
I've corrected this in my template to: "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH= ./RustDedicated_Data/Plugins/x86_64/"

Sadly I'm still getting the same error and I have no clue how to fix.
If you need the template, feel free to ask. It'll be shared with the community when it's working 100%