IPv6 on Dedicated / Virtuals

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
lithium720
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

IPv6 on Dedicated / Virtuals

Post by lithium720 »

Does NFO have any plans to support IPv6 on their Virtuals / Dedicated machines? I understand that it may not really be necessary for game servers, but it can be useful for various other tools and services people might use their server for.
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff

Re: IPv6 on Dedicated / Virtuals

Post by hiimcody1 »

lithium720 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:51 pm Does NFO have any plans to support IPv6 on their Virtuals / Dedicated machines? I understand that it may not really be necessary for game servers, but it can be useful for various other tools and services people might use their server for.
IPv6 support is indeed on our radar, though I am not certain on when it will be implemented. Due to our primary focus being game servers, it does take a bit of a lower priority on the list. As IPv6 continues to gain adoption, I imagine we will see more games (and hosting companies) implementing support for it as well.
lithium720
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: IPv6 on Dedicated / Virtuals

Post by lithium720 »

Cool thank you. Hope to see it sometime soon.