Help: How to specify the export ip address for the server with multiple ip addresses?

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
hellokatty
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Help: How to specify the export ip address for the server with multiple ip addresses?

Post by hellokatty »

I bought a server from here, the operating system is centos6, and added 14 ip addresses, but when I use it, I find that no matter which ip address is used, the other server always prompts a default ip address. How can I set it? All ip addresses are corresponding export ip addresses. For example, there are three ip addresses. They are A\B\C. The current situation is to use B/C to access a server. The server is still accessed by A. How can I do this? When three ip addresses access the other server, the other server will correctly get the three ip addresses.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Help: How to specify the export ip address for the server with multiple ip addresses?

Post by Edge100x »

Each application generally has to set the IP to bind to itself. This can be worked around to some degree with NAT, though it's a little ugly. What is the application that you are running?