NFO Blocking Bypasses?

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
LxciferK6
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO Blocking Bypasses?

Post by LxciferK6 »

Hi all,

I'm currently webhosting an NFO server, and we have the ports closed off, firewalls added, no ping on it whatsoever, but I was wondering if anyone on these forums know any ways to close off botnet bypass hits? I'm just beginning fresh in this stuff and am open to any tips people may have for me. :D

Thanks
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: NFO Blocking Bypasses?

Post by Edge100x »

"botnet bypass hits" is not a meaningful term. Can you clarify what type of traffic you are seeing?

If you are referring to what some script kiddies market as "bypass attacks" on their "booter" or "stresser" websites, they generally just use that to mean a type of spoofed attack that they think is more likely to cause damage (these would not be attacks from botnets). I haven't seen one of these yet that can't be effectively mitigated. Some are application or OS-specific and will require some work on the customer's part to understand what is being attacked, as they can't be effectively mitigated outside the OS.