Large Red FX Letters

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
IAS=Rodan=TA
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Large Red FX Letters

Post by IAS=Rodan=TA »

Hello, I recently changed over from GameServers to NFO Servers. I've installed a Black Ops II MOD that was working fine until I installed it here. The problem is that we see a large Red FX beside the Bot or Player killed. The Bodies go away but the large Red FX stays on the map. I don't see any settings in any of the *.cfg files that might have to be adjusted. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Also, I know a few other people running a server via NFO Servers with this same MOD that are not having this problem. I put in a trouble ticket to see if there is anything that has to be adjusted on the Main Server. Any information on why this is happening would be appreciated.

Thanks

IAS=Rodan=TA
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Large Red FX Letters

Post by Edge100x »

This isn't a game that we support in our managed system, so I'll move this post to the dedicated servers forum.

We're also familiar with running servers for this game and I did not know that the files were available for it. If you have privately-distributed files, have you tried connecting with your source and making sure that you have the complete archive? Also, have you asked the other communities if they might be doing something different than you are in terms of the installation of the mod?