Gun Game with Day of Defeat

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
sparky4160
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Gun Game with Day of Defeat

Post by sparky4160 »

Hello all. I would like to know if anyone can help me with installing the mod "Gun Game" on our Day of Defeat Bot Server.
Any suggestions or pointers would be really appreciated.

Here is what we have running.
v1.1.2.6 8308 secure (30) (RCON) (Windows, Dedicated, Protocol 48)
AMXMODX v1.8.2, MetaMod v1.21-am
We Also are using SturmBots with no problems. everything loads up, except the Gun Game.
fysiks
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Gun Game with Day of Defeat

Post by fysiks »

The only version that I know works for DOD is a version by XxAvalanchexX. I have my version of this on Github here. It includes some optional plugins that I created a long time ago. You can find the sound files and the win MOTD in one of the original archives currently hosted here.

FYI, for questions like this that aren't really related to what type of hardware/host is being used, you'll probably get better support posting on the AMX Mod X forums.
NoSir
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Gun Game with Day of Defeat

Post by NoSir »

Hey fysiks, I'm having a very strange issue with my GG server. If a player kills another with an MG42 while deployed, and levels up, they are completely stuck until they die. It's very weird. And popped up out of nowhere..