All Packets Being Blocked

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
CLC
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

All Packets Being Blocked

Post by CLC »

I have been using my server as a VPN. It was working two days ago but now whenever I connect to the VPN nothing will load and it just seems like all the packets are being blocked. I reinstalled the OS 4+ times and it didn't fix anything. I am not changing anything in the firewall or touching anything so I am not sure what is going on. I am just installing the VPN client and connecting, once I am connected I try to do anything but nothing will load. I am able to SSH into the server again but I cant load a website or do anything on any program that isn't my SSH client. I tried to contact support and they said I should post my issue here and see if anyone had the same issue or a fix. Does anyone know a fix or does someone have any suggestions to fix this issue?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: All Packets Being Blocked

Post by Edge100x »

It sounds like the VPN may not be configured properly. What guide or steps did you use to set it up?

Are you able to download directly to the VDS?
CLC
New to forums
New to forums

Post by CLC »

Edge100x wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 pm It sounds like the VPN may not be configured properly. What guide or steps did you use to set it up?

I don't think it is the configuration because this is the same settings that was working 2 days ago.
CLC
New to forums
New to forums

Post by CLC »

Edge100x wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 pm It sounds like the VPN may not be configured properly. What guide or steps did you use to set it up?

I reinstalled the OS again and I followed the setup tutorial from the staff member with the forum name: hiimcody1. It still didn't let me load any websites or do anything.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Can you link me to the guide that you are referring to?

Are you sure the OS version is the same as the guide was meant for?

Were there any errors when you performed the setup?