Approx Game Server Calculations.

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
4 D
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Approx Game Server Calculations.

Post by 4 D »

Hi guys, im looking for a VPS for counter-strike 1.6. as i am lokoing at the order page, i see that you guys offer 6 options with aprrox server of each except 2 last one, i am looking to have 32 slots of 8 servers and up for cs 1.6 and with 1000 FPS, which type of deal would be best for this type of situation

and may i ask, what type of fps are you guys offering here like the order
BioShock
A regular
A regular

Re: Approx Game Server Calculations.

Post by BioShock »

If you are going with a vds, I would get the 4 core managed and you can use either windows or linux, if you are just getting css server's I would get linux as your OS.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I would agree that a 4-HT-core config would be a good starting point. I'd go with either a Managed Linux setup or unmanaged Win2k8 R2.
4 D
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 4 D »

does the 4 core vps comes with PsychoStats version 3.x and HLStatsX version 1.6.x? and also do we get along free hosting for ordering this since the seperate game server provides these
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If you go with a managed server, you can create servers on it with PS3 and HLstatsX support for free.

Webhosting would need to be ordered as a paid addon option for a VDS; it's not included for free as it is for game servers, as least not right now.