Need some help

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Etzio7
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Need some help

Post by Etzio7 »

I got this While trying to start up my server. See what you guys can make of it.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop/Minecraft Server> java -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m -jar craftbukkit.jar
195 recipes
27 Achievements
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kerne132
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Need some help

Post by Edge100x »

Sounds CB related. What version are you running? Does the server work on its own without CB?
Etzio7
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Etzio7 »

I'm running the latest build, And yes it does run with normal minecraft. And Ive searched all over bukkit and Found many fixes tried them then is says "Error: Unable to access jarfile Craftbukkit
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

That last error message there means that the specific jar file name you have set to load doesn't match any jar file it can find on the server. Most likely the file name is just a bit different than what you have set.
TimeX
Etzio7
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Etzio7 »

I've looked it over many times and can't fond any spelling errors or anything
CommanderThor
New to forums
New to forums

Post by CommanderThor »

I actually ran into this issue earlier today....
CB seems not to like Java x64 (On Windows at least), a quick & easy fix/work around is to simply use 32-bit Java to run the server.
Use this to start your server (Assuming you have 32-bit Java installed as well):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m -jar craftbukkit.jar nogui
CommanderThor
New to forums
New to forums

Post by CommanderThor »

Actually, forget my previous post.
After further investigation of the event generated in event viewer, it was appearant that Java/Bukkit could not find the VC++ 9.0 Redist package. Try installing this package and see if that fixes it for you (It did for me): http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=11895
Spiritwind
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Spiritwind »

Etzio7 wrote:I got this While trying to start up my server. See what you guys can make of it.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop/Minecraft Server> java -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m -jar craftbukkit.jar
195 recipes
27 Achievements
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kerne132
Its not a CB error, like Commander said, it seems to be because Java can't find CB.

One thing I did notice

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop/Minecraft Server>

Change / to match \ between Desktop and Minecraft Server