Server stuck at creating

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Pourtyy
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server stuck at creating

Post by Pourtyy »

Hello, I have researching for countless hours on how to get my arma 2 servers up and running, and I seem to have the same problem as some others: The gets stuck at creating. I have tried pretty much everything to fix and nothing has worked any suggestions will help.

Thanks
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Server stuck at creating

Post by Edge100x »

When you say that it's stuck creating, do you mean in our managed system or on an unmanaged VDS/dedicated machine?
Pourtyy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Pourtyy »

Okay I'm launching the arma 2 server with TA2DST, I click launch, it then says that the server was created, I goto join the server in game and it just sits at creating. It doesn't fully launch through to where I can play.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

This usually means that there are some parts missing when loading. Please post your start-up line and also your .RPT output.

It would also help to try to start the server without the TA2DST tool, for troubleshooting.