Killing Floor missing .exe file

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Krushak
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Killing Floor missing .exe file

Post by Krushak »

Ok, the problem I have is that I ran force_update_install C:\killingfloor which it did sent all the files when I did the app_update 215350 for the windows version of killing floor. The problem is that I can not find where the file is to launch the server much like how gmod had a scrds.exe file. Do I have to reapp update it? Cause I validated it and it said it was validate. So I'm at the end of my rope.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Killing Floor missing .exe file

Post by TacTicToe »

EXE is called ucc.exe and is located in the system folder.

This is our command line for our server

ucc.exe server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?multihome=xx.xx.xx.xx

Enter your IP to bind to with multihome, if you have more then one IP. Multihome should be right after the maxplayers. The forums here truncated it. :|
Krushak
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Krushak »

I don't have more than one IP sadly, I just have a VPS with one IP so I'll see what I Can do thanks.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Then you won't need the multihome command. This should do you...

ucc.exe server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6